DAAD Information Center Accra
c/o Goethe-Institut Ghana in Accra
30 Kakramadu Road (next to NAFTI)
Tel: +233 (0)302 784865 or +233 (0)302 760342
Mobile: +233 (0)246108578 or +233 (0)261090939
- the higher education system in Germany
- various degree programmes at German universities
- your way to a German university as a Ghanaian student/professional
- scholarship opportunities of the DAAD
- doing research at a German research institution
- planning your stay in Germany
- events by the DAAD Information Center Accra.
Follow DAAD Ghana on Twitter: @DAAD_GHANA
Counselling Format at the DAAD Information Center:
The DAAD Information Center holds a monthly Introductory Session on Study and Research Opportunities in Germany. Participation in this session is free of charge but mandatory prior to visiting the Information Center for individual consultation. Participants will be issued a participatory note which they will have to present before the individual consultation during office hours. Anyone planning to study or do research in Germany is welcome to attend the Introductory Session.
During the Introductory Session informational material will be handed out and information will be given on
- International Degree Programmes in Germany (Bachelors, Masters, PhD)
- general entry requirements and application procedures to German universities
- DAAD scholarship programmes
- subject related information (eg. on studying medicine in Germany)
- visa requirements, and many more.
The Introductory Session will be held on the 1st Thursday of every month between 4pm and 6.30pm at the Goethe-Institut (inner courtyard), which is located next to NAFTI. If the first Thursday of the month falls on a public holiday, the Introductory Session will take place the following Thursday.
Dates for the Introductory Sessions in 2014:
25th January (annual symposium together with the Embassy and Goethe-Institut)
6th February / 13th March / 3rd April / 8th May / 5th June / 3rd July / 7th August / 4th September / 2nd October / 6th November / 4th December
After having participated in the Introductory Session, you are also most welcome to see us for individual consultation during our office hours at the Information Center Accra.
Mondays 3.30pm - 6.30pm at the Goethe-Institut
Tuesdays 10am - 12am at the German Embassy
Facebook: Please click on the 'Like Botton' in order to always stay updated on study programmes, scholarships and research opportunities in Germany.
Please note: Since our Facebook account was recently corrupted, we kindly ask the more than 600 friends who were fans of our former page to click on the 'Like Button' again in order to stay updated on study programmes, scholarships and research opportunities in Germany. We of course welcome new friends on our fan page and invite you to also click on the 'Like Button' in order to always stay updated.
Find us on www.facebook.com/daad.accra.gh
Electronic Newsletter: Stay updated on academic opportunities in Germany such as new international courses and scholarship schemes by subscribing to our email newsletter. Please send us a mail "re: sub" and you will automatically receive a quaterly update on what's new.
SMS Info Service: Text #DAADGHANA to short code 1942 on all mobile networks in Ghana and stay updated on academic opportunities in Germany on your mobile device: scholarships, deadlines and in-country events. Receiving text messages is free of charge!
International MSc and MBA Programs at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences (Offenburg/Germany)
Master of Science (MSc) in Communication and Media Engineering
Master of Science (MSc) in Energy Conversion and Management
Master of Science (MSc) in Process Engineering
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business Consulting
One-year interdisciplinary Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LLM/MLB)
Aspiring to be at the forefront of business AND legal developments? The One-year interdisciplinary Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LLM/MLB) in Hamburg, Germany is the ideal program for you. Study with an international group of professionals and faculty to tackle the international issues facing business and legal communities today.
· Offered by Bucerius Law School, Germany’s top-ranked law school
· Interdisciplinary 1-year program taught entirely in English
· For law and business graduates with some work experience
· Students are awarded an LLM or Master of Law and Business
· International student boy and faculty from academia and practice
· Career Service with excellent professional network
· Excellent administrative support
· Scholarships available
For more information, click here.
In the following movies you will find important information about study programmes, research and scholarship opportunities in Germany.
(In case of slow internet connectivity, please remember that you can adjust the quality settings in the youtube bar on the bottom of each video.)