European Higher Education Fair 2013
Participating in EHEF 2013 not only promotes your own university among the fair visitors mainly from Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, but also among the European higher education institutions. Very often, cooperation agreements grow out of the first contacts in the Fair.
Costs: HKD 22,000
A booth includes the followings:
- Rental of the exhibition area,
- Booth rental and set-up (3m x 3m, surrounding walls, carpet, organization fascia board, florescent tube, lockable cupboard, wastepaper bin, 2 white square tables and 4 white folding chairs, 13 Amp single phase socket),
- Air-conditioning within 9am-6pm,
- Basic cleaning,
- Security service,
- All Public Relations activities to promote the fair, described as follows:
- distribution of promotional materials at secondary schools, universities and other prominent places in Hong Kong,
- newspaper advertisements,
- organization of a press conference,
- launching of a website with all the important information and links to the participating universities and organizations,
- production of a catalogue where each university could be introduced (please fill in the information sheet enclosed) and which will be distributed during the fair,
- organization of seminars during the fair to introduce the study opportunities in each country.
Additional equipments such as internet connection or projector can be rented at given prices.
It should be noted that all costs related to accomodation, i.e. hotel room booking, transportation between airport and hotel etc. should be born by the exhibitors.
Interested higher education institutions register on or before 14 December 2012 using an online registration system.