DAAD Information Centre Hong Kong
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. or 7 p.m. for every 1st & 3rd Monday of each month (except public holidays)
Weekly Consultation Session:
1st & 3rd Monday of each month, 4 - 7 p.m.
Every Tuesday, 10 a.m. - 12 noon or by appointment
***For consultation about PhD and research in Germany, please make an appointment with us in advance.
Tel: (852) 3411 5326/ (852) 3411 2142
Fax: (852) 3411 2749
Room 1126, 11/F,
Academic & Administration Building,
Hong Kong Baptist University,
(Minibus 25M or 25MS at Kowloon Tong MTR station Exit B or D, get off at Carpark / 停車場)
This Information Centre was set up by the non-profit-making Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) in Bonn, Germany in 2001 and is one of the 50+ information centres in the world. The centre is the only official organization representing all German universities in Hong Kong. We have the following major tasks:
- to provide information on Germany as an excellent study and
- research destination;
- to offer consultation and support to students and researchers who would like to study as well as to do research in Germany;
- to promote cooperation in many areas such as academic exchanges for students and staff, research stays and interactions between Hong Kong & Macau higher education institutions with their counterparts in Germany.
1. One more consultation session on Mon, 27 July 2015 from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. will be offered to HKDSE students.
2. Our centre will be closed on the following dates:
22 - 24 July 2015 (Wed - Fri)
29 - 31 July 2015 (Wed - Fri)
3 - 14 August 2015 (Mon - Fri)
*The consultation sessions on 3, 4 and 11 August 2015 will therefore be cancelled.
DAAD Booth at the 19th Hong Kong International Education Expo
Date: 4-5 July 2015 (Sat-Sun)
Time: 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Venue: Booth no. E16, Hall 3G, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai
Target groups: Secondary school students, undergraduates, postgraduates, parents and teachers