The German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst - DAAD) sees the end of your scholarship or support as the beginning of a long-standing active relationship with its former scholarship holders (alumni).
Our alumni work aims to:
- Continue contacts between alumni themselves and between alumni and their German host universities and the DAAD;
- Maintain professional, academic and personal ties with Germany by providing a regular information service;
- Contribute to deepening and extending academic exchange between the alumni's home country and the host country, thereby making a positive contribution to the internationalisation of higher education;
- Use the experience, knowledge and insights gained by alumni during their study and research stays in Germany to benefit the current generation of scholarship holders and others interested in studying in Germany in the future.
For further information about our programmes and services for alumni and scholarship holders, please click here.
Stay in Touch!
- Join the Facebook group "DAAD Alumni Pakistan"
- Fill and send us the alumni questionnare, so that we can include you in our alumni database
- Join the German Alumni Forum Pakistan (GAFP). More information to be revealed soon.
- Join our "Expert Alumni Network"
- Join the "Alumniportal- Deutschland"
- Apply for re-invitation (only DAAD Alumnis)
- Participate in alumni projects (seminar/ summerschools) in Germany
- Organize subject specific smaller alumni seminars (only DAAD or HEC/ DAAD Alumni)