DAAD Scholarship Programmes
DAAD Research Grants for Young Faculty of Pakistani Universities (Phd-students and postdocs)
DAAD research grants are available for doctoral candidates and young postdocs for:
- Research projects at German universities for the purpose of gaining a Ph.D. in the home country (sandwich model),
- Research projects at a German university for the purpose of gaining a doctorate in Germany,
- Research projects or further education and training at German universities for young post-docs.
Additional Information for applicants from the field of :
Medicine (also see below: Scholarships for Medical Doctors)
Deadline of application: September 30, 2013.
A step by step guide on "How to apply to a DAAD Research Grant", can be found here
NOTE: With immediate effect, applications to the programme DAAD research grant (and to this programme only!) have to be submitted online. The online platform will be accessible from 15 July, 2013 (deadline: 30 September 2013).
The procedure is as follows:
1. Enter the online platform via: www.funding-guide.de
2. Select the programme "Research Grants for Doctoral Candidates and Young Academics and Scientists". You will find a link leading you to the platform.
3. Register yourself
4. Download the application form.
5. Fill the application form and upload it together with all (scanned) documents.
Note: Documents do not need to be certified! Certified copies have to be submitted only by successful candidates!
6. Wait for the system to generate a summary of your application.
7. Print this summary three times and send it to the DAAD office Islamabad until September 30!
Technical requirements: To submit your application online, you need Mozilla or Internet Explorer. Chrome does not work.
For a step by step guide on how to register and apply to the online portal, please click here.
Please call our office (051-2656382) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. in case you get stuck.