DAAD Scholarship Programmes
DAAD Scholarships for Medical Doctors
For Medical Doctors holding a MBBS degree, the following training and research options exist:
- Master in Public Health within the framework of the funding programme "Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance for Developing Countries" (See below. - Two years professional experience required!)
- Up to one year practical training at a German university clinic (more)
- Up to one year research within a PhD project to be completed in Pakistan (see above: Research Grant)
- PhD research in pure natural science (e.g. Molecular Biology) leading to the degree "Dr. rer.nat." or "Dr.rer.medic." (see above: DAAD Research Grants)
- DAAD does not fund any PhD research leading to the German degree "Dr. med.", "Dr.med.vet." or "Dr.med.dent."
- DAAD does not fund a full course of specialist training.
Deadline of application: September 30, 2013
(For deadline of programme "Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance for Developing Countries" please see below.)
Further information for all applicants from the field of medicine (read carefully)
More information about Medicine in Germany