DAAD-Information Centre Malaysia
How to Contact Us
We are conveniently located right opposite KLCC, in the Menara AmBank buiding next to the Australian High Commission.
DAAD Information Centre Kuala Lumpur
German Business Center
Suite 47.05, Menara AmBank
No. 8 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03-9235 1841
The best way to contact us is through email.
If you would like to talk to us in person, please register for one of our consultation / info-session.
DAAD/ DIES Programme: Call for Applications TRAINIQA 2016-2018
Training Course for Internal Quality Assurance
The training course is conducted in Germany and South-East Asia starting in November 2016.
Applicants should be current or designated quality managers or senior managers responsible for QA with proven knowledge and experience. (In case no such positions exist yet, universities can appoint a person and state this in the application).
- They should be in office for a minimum of 3 years.
- They should hold at least a Master’s degree.
- They need to have fluent English skills, both written and spoken.
- They should be employed on long-term contracts that go beyond the project ending in March 2018.
- They should preferably have at least 5 years until retirement.
- They have to be available to attend all parts of the course.
Please find detailed information and application documents below or at
Due to numerous requests, the deadline for application has been extended until 9th August!
Please note that from 12 May 2016 onwards our office hour is from 1.00pm to 5.00pm.
We do not entertain any walk-ins. For consultation appointments/online info-session registration, please log on to our consultation/info-session page.