Bayreuth International Summer School
The Bayreuth International Summer School takes place for a duration of two weeks from 30 June until 13 July 2019 and provides an intercultural and dynamic setting reflecting the University of Bayreuth´s focus areas in research.
It consists of several individual courses, each with an interdisciplinary approach. The participants have the opportunity to engage in a rich programme that includes theoretical seminars and discussions as well as practical elements such as lab courses and workshops. The Summer School is jointly hosted by the International Office as well as the Campus Academy, the university’s institute of lifelong learning and corporate education.
Bayreuth is a historically significant, culturally diverse town with well-established networks, offering the perfect setting to meet interesting people from around the world. Scholars and students enrich the classrooms and labs with their own perspectives on the material.
The International Summer School 2019 will give you a better understanding of various aspects of current research areas. From Economics & Management to Polymer Science or African Studies, the Summer School allows you to broaden your academic, professional and personal skills in eight different courses.
MBA and International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub,
low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- F ull-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
- Specialize in : International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- F ull-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- F ull-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
The Frankfurt Summer School 2019 organised by Goethe University and supported by the City of Frankfurt is going to take place from 05 to 30 August 2019.
The FSS 2019 covers seven different academic tracks:
- Legal Studies - Law and Globalisation
- Psychology - Social Psychology and Organisational Behaviour ( The track is also open to students of related fields such as Business Administration, Political and Social Sciences).
Linguistics – Research
Methods in Linguistics
- Gender Studies – Decolonisation and Feminisms (2 weeks)
- Social Sciences – Elementary Forms of Social Life (2 weeks)
- Natural and Life Sciences – Evolution, Biodiversity and Global Change
- Computer Science, Physics & AI – Supercomputers and Superphysics - from Artificial Intelligence to Black Holes
During four weeks, participants will attend specialized seminars provided by researchers from Goethe University plus optional German language courses. Also included is our diverse cultural programme in the City of Frankfurt, Heidelberg and Strasbourg. All courses are held in English.
Please visit our website for further information about Frankfurt Summer School: http://summerschool.uni-frankfurt.de/
Application deadline is 31 March 2019
Frankfurt Summer School Team,
International Office, Goethe University
60629 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We are looking forward to your application and to meeting you this summer in Frankfurt am Main!
Your Frankfurt Summer School Team
Online application now open for the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, excursions to Brussels, Berlin, Luxembourg and Strasbourg and an international network of alumni. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria on
Master’s Program International Media Studies: Apply now!
Since September 2009, Deutsche Welle,
Germany’s international broadcaster is offering the Master’s Program
”International Media Studies“. The bilingual, full-time program combines topics
like digital media and development, journalism, communication science and media
management, whilst developing skills and competencies that are important for
the world of the media. This practice-oriented program optimally prepares
graduates for a career in the international media industry.
The Master’s Program is a joint project from the Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (H-BRS) University of Applied Sciences, the University of Bonn and Deutsche Welle. DW Akademie, Deutsche Welle’s international training institute, offers a perfect environment for learning and training for up to 30 students per year. The duration of the program is four semesters. The students conclude the course with a master’s thesis and colloquium. Successful graduates receive a Master of Arts (M.A.).
Successful applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification as well as one year of professional experience in a media-related field after having obtained their B.A.. In addition, they need to provide proof of their language skills in both German and English. Tuition will cost a total of 6,000 €. Exceptionally qualified students from developing and countries in transition can apply for a limited number of full scholarships.
Deadline for applications is March 31st, 2019
Prof. Dr. Christoph Schmidt, Head of the
Further information: www.ims-master.de
CONTACT DW Akademie / IMS Students‘ Office / Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 3 / 53113 Bonn
T: +49.228.429-2892 / F: +49.228.429-2890
Tuition-free master’s programme in
Apply now until March 31, 2019
The program: The master offers an interdisciplinary and in-depth study of social protection systems that enables successful candidates to enter positions in international organizations, government administration, welfare associations or civil society organisations. The program targets students who want a career in social policy analysis, advocacy or research. Over the course of 4 semesters students learn to analyse, optimize and, if necessary, reorganize existing social protection systems, adapting them to future demographic, economic and social challenges.
An internship is an integral part of the study
program. Students, who have more than 8 months of experience can finish
Specializations: In the second semester students may choose of the following specializations.
Implementation of Cash Transfer Programmes
Return to Work
Master of Arts (M.A.)
Full-time; 1st Semester on-campus and the 2nd Semester classes are held online; 120 ECTS
Duration: 4 Semesters (including internship)
Programme start: Winter Semester (September 1st)
- Previous studies: A bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the program such as business administration/economics, politics, law, administration, health, education, social science, psychology and international relations/development insofar as the contents relating to the subject area of social protection encompass a minimum of 15 credits in accordance with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- Relevant work experience: Proof of at least 5 months’ work experience (incl. unpaid internships and/or voluntary work) in a field related to social protection.
- English proficiency: If the applicant is neither a native speaker nor has completed a previous degree programme in English, they need to provide proof of English proficiency, with a minimum level of C1 according to the common European framework of reference for languages, certified by one of the following tests indicated in the link: https://www.h-brs.de/files/english_test_equivalents_fb06.pdf
- Entry examination: Successful passing of a two-hour online entry examination testing applicants’ competencies in the area of social policy
Location: Sankt Augustin, which is about 10km away from Bonn and about 30 km away from Cologne.
Application: Online , by March 31st
For more details, please contact Ms. Kerstin Schickendanz ( email@example.com )or visit our website https://www.h-brs.de/en/sv/study/master/analysis-and-design-social-protection-systems
This interdisciplinary Bachelor program Germany’s most sustainability-oriented university incorporates all aspects necessary to meet the demand of young students seeking a global perspective at the edge between business and technology.
In six semesters, students will study business and engineering through innovative learning concepts. Our focus on sustainability, green technologies, and a globally interrelated perspective provides future graduates with excellent key qualifications and enables them to master the challenges of our time.
Real-life business projects as well as
training in organization, methods and communication skills complete our
students’ academic and personal profile. As a special benefit,
German language and intercultural communication modules will pave the way for a possible professional life in Germany or German enterprises abroad.
Your excellent conditions
No tuition fees in the high-quality German university system
Orientation week & buddy system
Small classes and direct contact to faculty and applied research
Study in the heart of Europe - in the dynamic triangle between Germany, France and the Low Countries
Final degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
Course length: 6 semesters
Language of instruction: English
Beginning of the course: Each October
Costs per semester
General Admissions Fee: 220 Euro
Get your own insights
Study Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology or Nanotechnology in Hannover!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Hannover offers high-level bachelor‘s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology and Nanotechnology!
The Faculty of
Mathematics and Physics in Hannover is one of the top performers in this field
in Germany. Our international master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics and
(taught in English or German), and the master’s programme in Nanotechnology (taught in German) are world class and innovative, leading to great career prospects.
- with low living
the green and peaceful city of Hannover:
- with more than 100
sports activities on offer to students:
- with the support of our studyguides, who guide you personally throughout
join our bachelor’s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics,
Meteorology and Nanotechnology!
Find out more about: application, matriculation
MBA, Master or Double Degree
at the International Graduate Center in Bremen
one of the oldest publicly funded graduate schools in Germany .
As part of the University of Applied Sciences Bremen the IGC offers 2 different Master programs, 4 different MBA programs, of which many include the option for a Dual Degree. One of it should match your interest:
- Global Management (EN only)
- International Tourism (EN only)
- European/Asian Management (EN only)
- International MBA (EN only and with the following specialisations / partners)
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management , Bremen / Germany
- International Finance and Investments , Wilmington / USA
- Human Resource Management , Hatfield / UK
- International Marketing , Valencia / Spain
Management in Emerging Economies
, Moscow / Russia
- Business Development & Consulting , Paris/ France
For enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to keep your knowledge up-to-date?
Increase your practical and theoretical skills and boost them to excellence?
If you want to do that with the least possible disruptions to your current
career, then the Ludwigshafen University of Business und Society is the right
place for you. The program has been designed and optimized for working
students and it allows you to continue your career (our students usually work
full-time) during the entire course. We offer you a highly qualified and
accredited MBA distance learning program in International Business Management,
which can provide you with Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in
just four semesters.
- A completed academic degree in economics with an average grade of 2.5 or better. If the average grade is lower than 2.5 – a motivational interview will be held
- At least one year of professional experience after the first graduation
- A certified verification of proficiency in English language at the level B2 according to the common European framework of reference for languages Costs € 2.250 per semester plus the student social fee each semester of approximately 130 €
Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society
Tel.: + 49 621 5203159
picture in Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society