Goethe Goes Global Scholarship
Do you hold an excellent bachelor’s degree from a university outside of Germany?
Do you have a particular interest in research?
If so, you are eligible for Goethe University’s Goethe Goes Global Scholarship, which is now open for 75 of our master’s programmes.
Goethe University aims to provide its scholars with:
- A monthly award of 1,000 € for up to two years
- Support and orientation by an experienced master’s student buddy
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills from our Graduate Academy GRADE
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholars and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
Some master’s programmes are interconnected with research units, to one of which you may apply. If you are accepted, you may receive benefits such as an internship in the chosen research unit. Learn more about this option and the application process on our website: www.uni-frankfurt.de/masterstip. We look forward to your application!
The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship is generously funded by the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation.
The MBA Program at a glance
- Internationally recognized MBA degree
- Accredited degree program by AQAS
- Full-time (3 semesters) or part-time (5 semesters) studies possible
- Weekend classes (only Friday afternoons and Saturdays)
- Perfectly compatible with work or family life
- English taught curriculum (no German language skills required)
- International and multidisciplinary study groups
- Lecturers and experts from academia & practice
Personal assistance during the entire time of studies
- A university degree (minimum Bachelors Degree)
- One year of work experience (after acquiring first degree)
- English proficiency adequate for the programme (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)
Proof of sufficient funds for the entire study period
Apply now for the intake in September 2019
You are just one application away to become student in our highly diverse and international group. Apply now for the next intake in September 2019. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Application deadline for EU members: 30. June 2019.
Our MBA students: https://www.h-brs.de/en/wiwi/our-students
MBA Online application guide: https://www.h-brs.de/en/wiwi/online-application-guide
ESB Business School. Truly international.
Study in Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy, and you will find a truly international business school: ESB Business School in Reutlingen. We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global companies. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
International Business (English)
International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
International Operations and Logistics Management (English and German)
Production Management (German and English 70:30)
European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
International Management (English)
Operations Management (German and English)
Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
International Management full-time (English)
International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
International Management for officers (German and English)
Bayreuth International Summer School
The Bayreuth International Summer School takes place for a duration of two weeks from 30 June until 13 July 2019 and provides an intercultural and dynamic setting reflecting the University of Bayreuth´s focus areas in research.
It consists of several individual courses, each with an interdisciplinary approach. The participants have the opportunity to engage in a rich programme that includes theoretical seminars and discussions as well as practical elements such as lab courses and workshops. The Summer School is jointly hosted by the International Office as well as the Campus Academy, the university’s institute of lifelong learning and corporate education.
Bayreuth is a historically significant, culturally diverse town with well-established networks, offering the perfect setting to meet interesting people from around the world. Scholars and students enrich the classrooms and labs with their own perspectives on the material.
The International Summer School 2019 will give you a better understanding of various aspects of current research areas. From Economics & Management to Polymer Science or African Studies, the Summer School allows you to broaden your academic, professional and personal skills in eight different courses.
Master‘s programmes at the WiSo Faculty at the University of Cologne
The Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences at the
University of Cologne offers national and international
in the fields of Business Administration, Economics and Social
in cooperation with renowned partner universities all over the world
which give you two degrees at once and
International Management (CEMS MIM)
, which is number 1 in top
management education in Germany (regarding to the Financial Times Master’s in
Management Ranking 2018).
The majority of our Master‘s programmes do not require proof of German language skills, as most programmes can be studied entirely in English, some are bilingual.
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 270 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia. Additionally, you can apply for a variety of customized scholarships. All in all, joining University of Cologne means investing in an excellent education – and your professional future – without paying a fortune.
Following you find all required information about the application
procedure to our Masters programmes for the fall term 2019/20.
Standard period of study:4 semesters, full-time
Start: Fall term
Degree title:Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Language:English or German and English
Fees:Only social fee
Application Deadline:June 15th, 2019
(please note the differing deadlines for the Double Masters Programme on May 15th, 2019 and the M.Sc. International Management CEMS MIM on March 31st, 2019)
Please enter the website to get more information about the programmes and application requirements ! Do you have a question regarding the application process or the enrolment procedure? Then please check our FAQ section or get in contact with our WiSo student advisors .
See you in Cologne!
Technische Universität Ilmenau is located in the middle of Germany and has a long tradition in teaching engineers.
Thanks to excellent teaching, the Technische Universität Ilmenau can guarantee its students that they will meet the highest quality standards as future graduates. In their studies they acquire theoretically-based current methodological skills. The broad interdisciplinary education makes them competitive in various fields and in the changing demands of a quickly moving professional world.
Fields of Studies at Technische Universität Ilmenau are:
- Engineering Sciences: bachelor’s and master’s courses in Automotive Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer and Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Media Technology, Optic System Technology/Optronics, Research in Computer and Systems Engineering etc.
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences: bachelor’s and master’s courses in Chemical Biotechnology, Computer Science, Micro- and Nanotechnologies, Renewable Energy Technology etc.
- Economic and Social Sciences: bachelor’s and master’s Courses in Applied Media and Communication Science, Industrial Engineering and Management, Business Information Systems Engineering, Media Economics etc.
MBA and International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub,
low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- F ull-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
- Specialize in : International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- F ull-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- F ull-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Online application now open for the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, excursions to Brussels, Berlin, Luxembourg and Strasbourg and an international network of alumni. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria on
This interdisciplinary Bachelor program Germany’s most sustainability-oriented university incorporates all aspects necessary to meet the demand of young students seeking a global perspective at the edge between business and technology.
In six semesters, students will study business and engineering through innovative learning concepts. Our focus on sustainability, green technologies, and a globally interrelated perspective provides future graduates with excellent key qualifications and enables them to master the challenges of our time.
Real-life business projects as well as
training in organization, methods and communication skills complete our
students’ academic and personal profile. As a special benefit,
German language and intercultural communication modules will pave the way for a possible professional life in Germany or German enterprises abroad.
Your excellent conditions
No tuition fees in the high-quality German university system
Orientation week & buddy system
Small classes and direct contact to faculty and applied research
Study in the heart of Europe - in the dynamic triangle between Germany, France and the Low Countries
Final degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
Course length: 6 semesters
Language of instruction: English
Beginning of the course: Each October
Costs per semester
General Admissions Fee: 220 Euro
Get your own insights
Study Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology or Nanotechnology in Hannover!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Hannover offers high-level bachelor‘s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology and Nanotechnology!
The Faculty of
Mathematics and Physics in Hannover is one of the top performers in this field
in Germany. Our international master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics and
(taught in English or German), and the master’s programme in Nanotechnology (taught in German) are world class and innovative, leading to great career prospects.
- with low living
the green and peaceful city of Hannover:
- with more than 100
sports activities on offer to students:
- with the support of our studyguides, who guide you personally throughout
join our bachelor’s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics,
Meteorology and Nanotechnology!
Find out more about: application, matriculation
MBA, Master or Double Degree
at the International Graduate Center in Bremen
one of the oldest publicly funded graduate schools in Germany .
As part of the University of Applied Sciences Bremen the IGC offers 2 different Master programs, 4 different MBA programs, of which many include the option for a Dual Degree. One of it should match your interest:
- Global Management (EN only)
- International Tourism (EN only)
- European/Asian Management (EN only)
- International MBA (EN only and with the following specialisations / partners)
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management , Bremen / Germany
- International Finance and Investments , Wilmington / USA
- Human Resource Management , Hatfield / UK
- International Marketing , Valencia / Spain
Management in Emerging Economies
, Moscow / Russia
- Business Development & Consulting , Paris/ France
For enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to keep your knowledge up-to-date?
Increase your practical and theoretical skills and boost them to excellence?
If you want to do that with the least possible disruptions to your current
career, then the Ludwigshafen University of Business und Society is the right
place for you. The program has been designed and optimized for working
students and it allows you to continue your career (our students usually work
full-time) during the entire course. We offer you a highly qualified and
accredited MBA distance learning program in International Business Management,
which can provide you with Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in
just four semesters.
- A completed academic degree in economics with an average grade of 2.5 or better. If the average grade is lower than 2.5 – a motivational interview will be held
- At least one year of professional experience after the first graduation
- A certified verification of proficiency in English language at the level B2 according to the common European framework of reference for languages Costs € 2.250 per semester plus the student social fee each semester of approximately 130 €